COVID-19 Statement from Signature Window & Door Replacement
In compliance with the updated Washington State Stay-at-Home Order construction guidelines, we are slowly and methodically scheduling installations. Installers are fulfilling all of the requirements laid out by the Stay at Home Order.
Part of our office staff are working remotely. We are committed to providing you with unparalleled customer service. However, we do ask for your patience as there are currently elements of sales and installation beyond our control.
Under the Washington State Stay-at-Home Order issued by Governor Inslee, construction is paused. As such, we are currently unable to install. We are unable to provide in-home consultations. HOWEVER, you can call 253-887-7792 to schedule your FREE VIRTUAL Window & Door Consultation. You’ll be provided a Zoom link and chat face-to-virtual-face with one of our design consultants. As an incentive to keep all of us moving forward, we’re offering an UNPRECEDENTED 25% OFF your entire order!
In the current situation, we wanted to take a moment and reassure you that we are doing everything we can to install your new windows and doors in the safest manner possible.
Window and door installation is different from many other services as customer-and-installer contact is minimal. In addition to our standard health and safety procedures, installers are observing the following protocols:
- Installers will wear gloves as much as possible on the job site.
- Installers will wipe down high touch point items (doorknobs, etc.) at the beginning and end of the workday. This cleaning regimen includes all elements of the interior, exterior, and trim of the windows and doors being installed.
- Installers will wear a mask when inside the home.
- Installers will use alternate bathroom facilities at this time.
- Installers will maintain a distance of 6 feet or more away from you and your family members.
- Installers will keep hand sanitizer with them and use it throughout the day.
- If an installer or family member of an installer shows signs of illness, you will be contacted to reschedule installation.
It is our understanding that window and door installation is considered an essential service. Therefore, even if a shelter in place order is given, we expect to be able to proceed with your installation.
Monday, March 16, 2020
We’re still doing business. We’re being cautious and have put protocols in place to keep our representatives and customers as safe as possible. If there’s a chance our representative is sick, we’ll call you and reschedule. If there is a chance you are sick, we ask that you call us to reschedule. Otherwise, we’ll all follow the guidelines set forth by local and national authorities: Rigorous handwashing and disinfectant protocols and social distancing. Let’s work together to keep life as normal as possible while being wise about our collective health and safety.
No one associated with Signature has traveled to affected regions outside the U.S. since January 2, 2020.
No one associated with Signature is aware of exposure to COVID-19.
No one associated with Signature has experienced symptoms of COVID-19.
We have taken steps to ensure optimal conditions for our staff, associates, and customers. These include:
- DESIGN CONSULTANTS. Our design consultants are not coming into the office. They are limiting social situations, primarily traveling between their homes and in-home consultations. At in-home consultations, they are maintaining 6’ social distance, avoiding touch such as handshakes, and employing escalated hygiene standards. Each day, they assess their health. If there is any reason to suspect they may be sick, you will be called to reschedule your appointment.
- Our installers are limiting social situations, traveling primarily between their homes and installations. They have limited contact with customers. They are maintaining 6’ of social distance with others and employing escalated hygiene standards. If there is reason to suspect they may be sick, you will be called to reschedule your installation.
- OFFICE STAFF. As of March 16, 2020, part of our staff will be working remotely. Those who continue to work in the office are practicing appropriate social distancing and are monitoring their health.
- We want to ensure both you and our representatives remain healthy. If you have an appointment with us and have any reason to suspect you or someone in your home may be sick, please contact us. We will work with you to reschedule your appointment if appropriate.
- To reiterate: Signature representatives will not be shaking hands, will maintain the recommended 6’ of social distance, and will employ extensive hygiene protocols.
We are still operating and remain committed to providing Puget Sound Region homeowners the best window and door replacement experience in our region. If you have questions, please contact us at 253-887-7792 or Info@SignatureWindow.com.