Do You Have A Project We Can Help With?
Signature accepts cash, personal checks, and major credit cards. We also offer a variety of flex payment options to increase your spending power and accommodate your specific situation.
Did you know that as many as 75% of home improvement projects are financed? Financing can be a wise financial choice, not just a last resort. Here are just a few of the reasons other Signature customers have opted for flex pay options:
- They want to start the project now and don’t want to wait until the money is saved up. (When your windows and doors aren’t keeping your home comfortable now, it’s not a good idea to go another winter and summer without making a change.)
- They realized the investment in new windows and doors was more than they had set aside.
- They were selling the home but needed to complete their project before listing the house for sale.
- Their cash was in an investment fund with a good yield. Taking advantage of of 12 months same-as-cash option, they were able to make money off “their” money and “borrow” our money while paying no interest for a year.
- Flex payment options allowed them to select a payment that met the parameters of their budget.
Two Ways to Finance Through Signature Window & Door
Signature Window & Door Replacement offers to types of flex pay options: 12 Months Same-as-Cash and a range of low-interest monthly payments plans to meet your needs. All flex pay options are contingent upon credit approval. Signature Reference # 81023431